Knowing the importance of clean drinking water, we raised money for 50 water filters for the poor community.
1) The villagers have to register their interest to own this home water filter.
2) The villagers who want it will pay a token of $5 to give them a sense of ownership.
This way, we hope that there will be no abuse and they will value as well as treasure it.
If we just give it for free, we’re afraid that anybody will take it even if they don’t need it.
All the money collected will be ploughed back into the community to sustain the work.
3) Whoever sells the water filter or damages it will not benefit from our future projects.
4) All water filters will come with a serial number and is registered to each family.
5) The partners are trained on how to use the water filter, so that they can train the villagers.